Who collects the data
Your personal data collects: Jan Gerčák Hostovského 655, Hronov 54931, Czech Republic Kontaktní e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who handles the personal information
Jan Gerčák, Hostovského 655, Hronov 54931, Czech Republic
Michal Gerčák, Hostovského 655, Hronov 54931, Czech Republic
Jakub Hejna, Žďárecká 20, Velké Poříčí 54932, Czech Republic
What we collect, for what purpose and for how long
- We collect the data you fill in the form together with the IP address.
- For the purpose of sending alerts and notifications relating to the request for information.
- Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary but no longer than 38 months, unless this would infringe legal obligation.
- The legal basis is your consent to the transmission of these communications.
- When you subscribe to the newsletter, we will send you newsletters and retain your email until you withdraw this consent.
How personal data will be processed and stored
- Personal data will be processed by machine (automated) through computers and computer programs.
- They will be stored on database servers of WEDOS Internet, a.s., IČ: 28115708
- You can find the Cookie privacy here.
- Ask how we process your data, how we collect them, for what purpose, to what extent, how long, and who has access to them.
- Request to correction, deletion, or limitation of processing.
- Objection to processing as well as rights to data portability.
- Request to stop send marketing notifications.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, but not if the processing is necessary to meet the statutory obligation that applies to the Data Controller.
- If you believe that we process your data in violation of the applicable law, please contact us - email@example.com.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Valid from 24/10/2022.